- Dora Bernardes, Chartered Clinical Psychologist, is an independent professional based in Exeter providing Child Psychology Services across Devon. Dora has a wide range of experience in working therapeutically with children and young people with a variety of emotional difficulties.
- Registered under the Centre for Optimism and Well-Being Ltd, Dora Bernardes offers psychological therapeutic work with children, young people and families as well as professionals and organisations in a spirit of collaboration and equality and empowerment.
- For further information, call Dora on 07818 757 787 or email her at email@example.com.
- To provide high quality, professional and timely psychological Child Psychology Services.
- To provide psychological interventions based on theory, research and best evidence and continuously reviewed with clients.
- In addition to clinical services, we aspire to be a centre of excellence providing training in psychological skills and clinical supervision to professionals working with children and young people.
Psychological support for children and support to parents with any aspect of parenting. Specialist assessments of children also provided
Psychological skills training
We provide training for professionals and parents in a wide range of topics related to supporting children and young people mental wellbeing.